Before allowing a carpet cleaner into your home to clean your carpeting, be sure to ask:
- What method of cleaning will you use, and why?
- How long have you been in business?
- What carpet cleaning training has the crew that will clean my carpet had?
- What is your guarantee?
- Do you provide a written price quote?
- Will you inspect my carpet without charge to tell me exactly what needs to be done?
Advice: Be Prepared Before You Call
If you are just looking to get an “idea” of what the cost might be over the phone, be prepared to provide some simple information as listed below. A reputable, quality company will need to know several things before they even consider giving you a general idea of cost. Otherwise, schedule a time for an inspection and written quote.
Nu-Way Systems Carpet Dyeing & Cleaning will gladly give you an “Estimate” over the phone. The estimate will be as accurate as the information you provide us.
- Room sizes.
- How many items of furniture will you need us to move?
- Is your carpet heavily soiled?
- Have you had problems with previous cleanings? (Like re-soiling quickly, spots returning, etc.)
- Are there pet problems?
- Are there any spots that you have worked on that have been trouble for you?
- Does your family have Allergy, Asthma, or chemical sensitivity issues?
Serving Northern Illinois Since 1981
“Because Quality Saves Money”